About the Company
Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Our partner Imperva is an international cybersecurity company. They build great security products and are the only company in the world to track users from the moment they enter applications via an API call they make, and up to the moment they attempt to access sensitive information. At Imperva, test engineering goes beyond testing; the teams engage in every phase of the software development lifecycle, advocate for the customer, and have the skills to implement effective test strategies and E2E automation solutions. Test Engineers collaborate with developers, project managers, and cross-functional teams.
San Mateo, California
Team size and structure
Up to 2000 worldwide, 35+ team members in Ukraine
- 3+ years' experience in Java, .NET, or C# development
- Experience in performance / load / longevity tests / high scale
- Upper-intermediate+ English
- BSc in computer science or equivalent
As a plus:
- Experience in Linux/UNIX, including basic scripting experience with Bash or Python)
- Experience in Cloud computing (AWS, Azure, GCP), VMware, DevOps tools (Jenkins/Kubernetes/Dockers)
- Knowledge of Big Data databases and SQL (Mongo, Cloudera, etc.)
- Experience in leading an automation team
- Experience with testing/reproducing big complex customer setups in LAB
Scope of work:
- Build and work on a variety of complex setups in our lab for common customer scenarios (VM, HW, and Cloud)
- Generate and troubleshoot complex customer case flows
- Work closely with the product teams for installing the latest versions and applying the latest features, and provide feedback
- Technical aptitude for Java, software design and architecture, and automation infrastructure issues
- Demonstrate high technical skills and ambition to lead Java automation infrastructure, new designs, and re-factoring
- Drive and improve quality, root cause analysis through working with the various product features and opening enhancements
- Develop customer scenarios testing flows, write test plans, execute and analyze
- Ability to adopt new testing technologies, tools, analysis, and infrastructure
- Passion to guide and educate other team members
- Fostering close interaction with customers, support, project managers, and account teams
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.