About the Company
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Imperva is the comprehensive digital security leader on a mission to help organizations protect their data and all paths to it. Only Imperva protects all digital experiences, from business logic to APIs, microservices, and the data layer, and from vulnerable, legacy environments to cloud-first organizations. Customers around the world trust Imperva to protect their applications, data, and websites from cyber attacks. With an integrated approach combining edge, application security, and data security, Imperva protects companies ranging from cloud-native start-ups to global multi-nationals with hybrid infrastructure. Imperva ThreatResearch and our global intelligence community keep Imperva ahead of the threat landscape and seamlessly integrate the latest security, privacy, and compliance expertise into our solutions.
Years on the market
Team size and structure
Current technology stack
- 3+ experience in manual testing
- 3+ Experience with testing/reproducing big complex customer setups in a testlab
- 3+ Experience in Linux, including basic scripting experience
- Understanding of databases/SQL and networking
- Knowledge of various Cloud computing technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP),VMware
- Testing enviroment troubleshooting
- Interesting in cybersecurity domain
- Upper-intermediate+ English
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently
- BSc degree in computer science or engineering - highly desired
Scope of work:
- Build and work on a variety of complex setups in our lab for common customer scenarios (VM, HW, and Cloud)
- Troubleshoot complex customer case flows
- Work as part of the product teams to install the latest software versions, apply the latest features, and providing feedback
- Identify different types of bugs, perform root cause analysis, and solve complex framework problems
- Develop customer’s scenario testing flows, write test plans, execute, and analyze
- Identify, propose, and enforce improvements to product processes
- Ability to adopt new testing technologies, tools, analysis, and infrastructure
- Share field issues analysis and customer feedback with product teams
- Foster close interaction with customers, support, project managers, and account teams
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.