About the Company
Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Our partner Imperva is an international cybersecurity company. They build great security products and are the only company in the world to track users via API call from the moment they enter applications, and up to the moment they attempt to access sensitive information. At Imperva, Test Engineering goes beyond testing; the teams engage in every phase of the software development lifecycle, advocate for the customer, and have the skills to implement effective test strategies and E2E automation solutions. Test Engineers collaborate with developers, project managers, and cross-functional teams.
San Mateo, California
Team size and structure
Up to 2000 worldwide, 35+ team members in Ukraine
- Prior experience in manual testing
- 3+ years of supporting security or networking products
- Experience with testing/reproducing big complex customer setups in a test lab
- Experience in Linux/UNIX, including basic scripting experience with Bash or Python
- Deep understanding of databases/SQL, networking, and Linux
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently
- Knowledge of various Cloud computing technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP), VMware, DevOps tools (Jenkins/Git), Docking
- Hands-on experience with hardware, virtual machines, and Cloud platforms
- Upper-intermediate+ English
- BSc degree in computer science or engineering - highly desired
Scope of work:
- Build and work on a variety of complex setups in our lab for common customer scenarios (VM, HW, and Cloud)
- Troubleshoot complex customer case flows
- Work closely with the product teams to install the latest software versions, apply the latest features, and providing feedback
- Identify different types of bugs, perform root cause analysis, and solve complex framework problems
- Develop customer’s scenario testing flows, write test plans, execute, and analyze
- Identify, propose, and enforce improvements to product processes
- Ability to adopt new testing technologies, tools, analysis, and infrastructure
- Share field issues analysis and customer feedback with product teams
- Foster close interaction with customers, support, project managers, and account teams
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.