About the Company
Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Imperva is a cybersecurity leader with a mission to protect data and all paths to it. We protect the data of over 6,000 global customers from cyber attacks through all stages of their digital transformation. Our products are informed by the Imperva Research Lab, a global threat intelligence community that feeds the latest security and compliance expertise into our solutions
San Mateo, California
Team size and structure
up to 2000 worldwide, 35+ team members in Ukraine
- At least 3+ years Tier 2 Support with security or networking products - A MUST
- CCNA OR CCNP certification - A MUST
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills with ability to work independently - A MUST
- High level of English (written and spoken) and good customer relations experience - A MUST
- Experience in reproducing complex networking and HTTP/SSL scenarios in lab - A MUST
- Deep understanding of HTTP/SSL protocols, Networking, and Linux
- Wide view in different technologies as Cloud computing (AWS, Azure) , VMware, Performance Testing, DevOps Tools (Jenkins/Git), Docking
- Manual QA experience
- Knowledge of OWASP Top 10, Kali Linux, penetration testing experience & security certification
- Hands-on with hardware, VM, and Cloud platforms
- Basic scripting experience (Bash, Python)
- Optional travel to customer sites
Scope of work:
Imperva is looking for a stellar Test & Escalation Engineer to join our Application Security WAF team.
As an Escalation Engineer, you will investigate, troubleshoot, reproduce complex field issues, and take ownership for the resolution of engineering issues as they arise across a number of production environments.
This will be the job for you if you like diving into tricky problems, finding workable solutions, and enjoy gaining a deep knowledge of the product you’re working on. Additionally, you will be working to improve the quality of our platform and product by designing and executing tests on different deployments. This position serves as a middle layer supporting our customers with quick and effective solutions while simultaneously interfacing with our development team to find the right fix for issues and provide valuable feedback to the team.
As Test Engineer, you will be responsible for all testing on full compatibility TCP/UDP protocols with on-premises, virtual, and Cloud WAF. Verifying the correct implementation of modern protocols (HTTP, TLS primary). Performance and reliability testing according to NetSecOpen standards.
Imperva is working on the core of application security products, plus some of the most advanced security related features and complex technologies.
- Troubleshoot and reproduce complex field issues
- Guide clients through to issue resolution, including customer meetings, status reports, and updates
- Maintain escalation lab for common customer’s scenario (HW, VM, and Cloud)
- Develop customer’s scenario testing flows, write test plans, execution, and analysis
- Participate in Beta testing with customers
- Identify, propose, and enforce escalation process improvements
- Be able to adopt new test technologies, tools, analysis and infrastructure
- Share field issues analysis and customer feedback to RnD
- Foster close interface with customers, Support, PM, and account teams
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.