About the Company
Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Our partner is a leading international cybersecurity company with a mission to protect data and all paths to it. They build great security products and are the only company in the world to track users via API call from the moment they enter applications, and up to the moment they attempt to access sensitive information. They protect the data of over 6,000 global customers from cyberattacks through all stages of their digital transformation.
San Mateo, California
Years on the market
Team size and structure
Up to 2000 worldwide, 35+ team members in Eastern Europe
- Maintain CI Automation and release cycles
- Plan, design, develop and execute Python-based automated tests for complex features
- Promote automation testing best practices
- Be able to adopt new technologies for automation, deployment, analysis and infrastructure
- Foster close interface with R&D groups, project managers, security, and analytics teams
Test Engineering goes beyond testing. The teams engage in every phase of the software development life cycle, advocate for the customer, and have the skills to implement effective test strategies and E2E automation solutions. Test Engineers collaborate with developers, project managers, and cross functional teams.
The Automation Engineer will be responsible for all testing aspects of the products, including; participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle and perform hands-on activities such as; test plan design/test automation design, development of tests automation.
The ideal candidate must be familiar with test automation processes, QA methodologies and tools, and must have a track record of very high technical competence and individual accomplishments.
We are working on the core of Application Security products, as well as on some of the most advanced security related features and complex technologies.
Scope of work:
- 2+ years' experience in testing automation
- Experience programming in Python — MUST
- Basic understanding of Linux and networking — MUST
- Experience with DevOps tools like: Jenkins or Gitlab pipelines
- Experience with Linux scripting and remote execution
- Experience in developing test plans, test matrixes, and implementation of test automation
- Strong analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills with ability to work independently
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.