About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Hailo specializes in Artificial Intelligence processors to deliver data-center class performance to edge devices. Hailo’s mission is to enable smart edge technologies reach their full potential. The solution Hailo presents bridges the gap between existing and future AI technologies and the compute capacity needed to power these applications.
The company is focused on building AI processors efficient and compact enough to compute and interpret vast amounts of data in real-time — processors that can be embedded in the edge devices themselves. Now, complicated AI applications that could previously only run on the cloud are made possible to run on the edge, and the best part – with a fraction of the power consumption.
Years on the market
established in 2017
- At least 3+ years of experience in automation development in Windows environment - Must
- Deep Hands-on experience with Python/.NET - Must
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently
- Team spirit, Great communication, and presentation skills
It will be a plus:
- Experience with developing driver installers for Windows
- Experience with CI tools such as Jenkins, Docker, Bitbucket
- Experience with driver certification for Windows (WHQL/HLK)
- Experience with Pytest
- Understanding of HTTP/SSL protocols, Networking, and Linux
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
Scope of work:
- Design and implement tools and testing infrastructure for Hailo SW stack over Windows
- Design and implement CI infrastructure
- Develop self-service tools using industry-standard methodologies and DevOps techniques
- Be able to adopt new technologies for automation, deployment, analysis, and infrastructure
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.