Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat or send your images on Instagram, you get great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
Amdocs BriteBill is a design-led, user-experience focussed bill presentment and data analytics platform that turns the customer bill into a unique, customer-centric engagement channel.
The Amdocs BriteBill technology and services transform invoices into a personalized, digital, interactive billing experience in the channel of the customer’s choice. The customized and engaging design reduces customer confusion around the bill, thereby cutting service provider costs around inbound inquiries, and provides an engagement opportunity for service providers to promote new services.
What will your job look like?
Creates the high-level software design and dictates technical standards including software coding standards, tools, and platforms. Makes cross-component design decisions. Defines the technical design, examines new technologies, and defines technical components. In charge of the architectural roadmap. Provides architecture solutions during the software development lifecycle.
- You will have the ownership of architectural decisions in terms of producing high-level design, the adoption of new technology stack for micro-services, modules, and features
- You will obtain a good understanding of the customer context while making technical decisions and choices
- You will work with customers and domain architects, and product owners to identify, refine, and translate customer needs into concrete technical requirements
- You will work with other technical architects from Product and solution architects from Delivery to peer-review technical designs, and provide guidance to developers on technical and architectural design decisions
- You will research, evaluate and carry out prototyping new technologies
- You will actively implement user stories together with engineering teams when needed