About the Company
ALLSTARSIT is an international outstaffing service provider that helps businesses recruit, pay, insure, and support top global talent with payroll, benefits, and more. The company specializes in software development services for clients across diverse industries such as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
ALLSTARSIT operates development hubs across Central and Eastern Europe, Israel, the UAE, India, the Philippines, and LATAM, with headquarters in San Francisco, US. The company has over 1,000 talented software engineers and tech specialists across all locations.
About the Project
Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd. is synonymous with dynamic defense, daring innovation, and technological ingenuity. For over 70 years, the company has pioneered advances in defense solutions for air, land, sea, space, and cyber. Our innovations are based on extensive operational experience and understanding of evolving combat requirements. They enable the rapid development of effective solutions for complex challenges on a variety of fronts.
Always ahead ‒ we ensure ongoing advantages for our global client base. We are dedicated to continuously enhancing our customer service, as well as expanding our global industrial cooperation programs.
Defense systems and cyber security
Current technology stack
SHOB systems, TCA decoders, target commanders/modash, STR
- Experience in operating complex systems, preference for operational experience with operational systems
- Preference for those with operational experience with operational-technological systems, information extraction and fusion systems, SHOB systems
- Decentralized, integrated systems
- An advantage for those who have the following operational positions: TCA decoders, target commanders/modash, fire officers (gunners) in their positions fire attack
- Preference for experience working with test planning and management tools and test scenarios with fault management tools
- Ability to understand and read STD (STP) test documents, system characterization documents, system requirements and operational documents
- Ability to write STR
- Experience in running test scenarios is preferred
- Control of computers and OFFICE software, logical and analytical thinking
- Ability to express yourself in writing and in writing
- Self-confidence and assertiveness
- Good English at reading and writing level
- Commitment to the task, willingness to invest, meeting pressures at work
- Teamwork, punctuality, conveying messages in a constructive way
- Alertness to details, theoretical technical ability, analytical ability, logical analysis
- Ability to persevere in routine and Sisyphean work
- Self-learning ability, good interpersonal communication, tolerance
- Good self-time management ability, "press ahead" and initiative
- The ability to separate between the main and the plain
- Willingness to work overtime
Scope of work:
- Operation of operational systems in accordance with the requirements of the systems and according to the test scenarios for the purpose of finding faults, management faults, updating test specifications and the results of the test run and managing the work plans for the tests.
Your health always comes first
We prioritize your well-being by providing comprehensive medical insurance coverage. We cover 100% of your medical insurance costs and 75% of the insurance costs for your dependents.
Grow with us both professionally and personally
Our commitment to your growth includes an individual education budget, English, Spanish, and Portuguese language courses, tech meetups, online subscriptions, mentorship, internal schools, and engaging webinars.
We take care of your mental health
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we offer sport/hobby compensation, access to a personal psychologist, and regular mental health webinars.
Teams we are proud of
Seize the opportunity to collaborate with ambitious individuals at the forefront of driving innovation across diverse industries. Our team comprises 85% senior-level professionals, ensuring expertise and experience. We foster an environment where every teammate's ideas are valued, encouraging each individual to make a meaningful impact.
Located in the center of Kyiv at BC Gulliver, our office boasts three floors with a fantastic terrace. Enjoy daily breakfasts, special team brunches on Fridays, and access to amenities such as a massage room and music lessons. With well-equipped meeting rooms, cozy kitchens stocked with snacks and coffee, shower facilities, gaming consoles, billiards, and table soccer, our office provides a comfortable and enjoyable workspace. Rest assured, we prioritize safety with a certified bomb shelter on the -3 floor.
Flexible working hours
We prioritize your comfort and flexibility by offering a schedule tailored to your needs. Whether you prefer working from the office or remotely, the choice is yours. We have partnered with leading international co-working spaces, ensuring that you can enjoy the office experience no matter where you are in the world.
Unleash the spirit of corporate life
Our dedicated Happiness Manager ensures your sense of belonging to corporate life through a combination of virtual and offline social activities, along with occasional gifts to celebrate your achievements.
Work for victory
We are committed to supporting Ukraine during the war, even if not directly on the frontlines. We strive to make a positive impact through various charitable activities, such as clearing rubble, organizing events for orphans, caring for pet shelters, assisting refugees, participating in charity sports activities, hosting charity auctions, and promoting blood donations. Together, step by step, we work towards an unyielding victory in helping those in need during these challenging times.