About the Company
Headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
About the Project
Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd. is synonymous with dynamic defense, daring innovation, and technological ingenuity. For over 70 years, the company has pioneered advances in defense solutions for air, land, sea, space, and cyber. Our innovations are based on extensive operational experience and understanding of evolving combat requirements. They enable the rapid development of effective solutions for complex challenges on a variety of fronts.
Always ahead ‒ we ensure ongoing advantages for our global client base. We are dedicated to continuously enhancing our customer service, as well as expanding our global industrial cooperation programs.
Defense systems and cyber security
Current technology stack
EST API, Web Socket, SNMP, RS422, TCP/IP, Matlab or Python
- Formal engineering training in software or electronics or software or electronics engineer, preference for graduates testing course
- Advantage for .ISTQB certification
- Preference for those with at least three years of experience in software or system testing
- REST API, Web Socket, SNMP, RS422, TCP/IP: such as communication in knowledge protocols
- An advantage for those who have experience with tools for monitoring network messages, load monitoring and performance monitoring
- Understanding and knowledge of software testing methodologies, including control of the software life cycle and the integration of tests into them
- An advantage for knowing automatic tools for software testing and development in environments such as Matlab or Python
- Familiarity with software requirements documents and the ability to analyze requirements and characterize the test form for each requirement
- Ability to define test scenarios
- Knowledge of writing and maintaining the test documents STR (STD, STP)
- Knowledge of test scenario planning and management tools and fault management tools
An advantage to specialize in one or more of the following fields:
- Operational MA for mission planning, information extraction and fusion (SHOB systems,) AMLAH integrated operational systems
- An advantage for knowing automated open source tools for software testing and development in Web and microservices environments
- Testing algorithms such as electro-optical algorithms, traffic control algorithms, navigation algorithms, etc
- Overall responsibility for the testing process of the tested content
- Ability to self-lead, plan personal time and prioritize according to project needs
- Commitment to the task, willingness to invest, meeting pressures at work
- Ability to work on several projects at the same time
- Teamwork, punctuality, conveying messages in a constructive way
- Alertness to details, theoretical technical ability, analytical ability, logical analysis
- Ability to persevere in routine and Sisyphean work
- Has systemic insight, self-study ability, good interpersonal communication, tolerance
- Good self-time management ability and "press ahead."
- The ability to separate between the main and the plain
- Willingness to work at unusual hours
Scope of work:
- Planning, development and execution of test programs that will be used as automation tests for system components and systems
- To find component and system faults in all the required aspects
- The position includes the development of end-to-end tests according to the needs of the project, from the analysis of the requirements for the tests
- Defining required test means, architecture and design for automation, design and implementation of required infrastructures and simulations
- Implementing the automation for tests, checking the correctness of the automation, writing test specifications, running the test programs
- Fault management, writing test run results documents and managing the work plan
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.