HR & Recruitment
October 19, 2023
About the Company
ALLSTARSIT is an international outstaffing service provider that helps businesses recruit, pay, insure, and support top global talent with payroll, benefits, and more. The company specializes in software development services for clients across diverse industries such as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
ALLSTARSIT operates development hubs across Central and Eastern Europe, Israel, the UAE, India, the Philippines, and LATAM, with headquarters in San Francisco, US. The company has over 1,000 talented software engineers and tech specialists across all locations.
About the Project
Team size and structure
Recruitment Department - 15 members
- At least 1-2 years of experience in IT Recruitment/Talent Sourcing;
- Experience in the full-cycle recruitment process: sourcing, screening, interviewing, feedback, and offers for all levels of candidates;
- Experience in Recruitment for foreign markets (Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, LATAM, India, or others);
- Experience in communication with the hiring managers/clients to define their needs, and improve the recruitment process;
- Experience in sourcing candidates according to vacancies' requirements using different channels: LinkedIn, job portals, social networks, Github, and other resources;
- English level Intermediate or higher (daily verbal communication with clients and candidates);
- Ability to work from the Kyiv office 4 times per week (except Thursday).
Scope of work:
- Manage and drive the full-cycle recruitment process (sourcing, screening, interviewing, feedback, and offers for all levels of candidates);
- Take ownership of positions/clients (manage candidates' pipelines, collaborate with the hiring managers, highlight issues during the recruitment process, create an improvement action plan, etc);
- Demonstrate the ability to find unique solutions to attracting, sourcing, closing, and retaining passive and active candidates;
- Conduct HR interviews and negotiate job offers with candidates.